Saturday, July 12, 2008

My firm decision

I have decided to apply for another internal post in HOU.
At the meantime, this coming monday , HR already scheduled an interview for the 1st post that I have applied for .
Masa aku apply for another post tu, bos aku tanye, why do you need to apply for this post? aku diam je. Ya.. last time already told her that I will just apply whatever opening in HOU. So now I have firm up my mind. If I delay further, it will be too late for me. Better now or never!
At the same time the new generation QAE dok sibuk arranging who should come on saturday and sunday for the shutdown process. Hmm Gone thru that period already.I just don't want to prolong it anymore.
Hopefully ALLah will lead me to the right way .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck ahkun....jgn lupa hupdate kay...