Tuesday, April 28, 2009

E-filing

With just 1 more day before last day of submission, aku baru terhegeh2 nak buat. Its just me liking to do last minute job.. Baru thrill!! ( Thrill kepala hangguk !)
LAst year its was my sis who's working at LHDn jln duta who does it all for me. This t ime around, since dia baru balik from Japan, aku mcm malas la nak nyusahkan dia. So I thought of using this so-called easy e-filling.
BAru 1st page je aku dah stuck. Kata laluan dgn pin no. x sama ke???? I thought it was the same. But kakak aku kata its not. Bodoh guiller. So since my 2nd attempt putting the the pin no into kata laluan failed, I need to wait for my sis rescue now. She's now trying to key in for my Bro in law. AKu malas la kan nak gi LHDN kat Kelana jaya tuh. Semlm aku baca paper dah cramped cam guiller. Dahla borang BE tah mana aku campakkn. wth!
Ada mau aku suruh kakak aku tolong key in balik esok. I was like trying to call talian khidmat pelanggan. Haram dah sejam asyik enganged! Hmm tunggu aja laa rescue call from kakakku..CHoy!!!!

No comments: