About Me

My photo
Better known as KONG : a working mum juglling between family and work. Loves her family as they keeps her away from daily working stress.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Slimming Mission

I had actually started my slimming mission last saturday. 1hour of exercise and jogging at nearby park at my house.
The same afternoon , knowing the children already tergedik2 in their wan's house, I have brought them to the lake garden for some recreational puaskan hati budak2 session.
There all the 4 kids ( 2 of mine + 2 of my sis's kengkanaks ) punyala excited dapat main basikal. The bike rent was RM2/45minutes ride. The tricycle for alya was free.
Punyela seronok tak terkata bebudak ni. I was also enjoyed to see how cheerful they were playing around at the bicycle track. Lengkap la dengan ada traffic light, tempat isik minyak, signboards.

GBS - Geng 'Bike' Sekolah

Mak mesti nak enterframe tau...


After that, my treat to the children at A&W.

Yesterday I heard in the news mentioning that ladies lives longer than men BUT also the most with chronic diseases . Ditambah lagi dengan the least who does physical activity.
Aku yg dah bersemangat memulakan slimming session, continues to do so today.
Dengan rasminye aku dah jejakkan kaki kat Fitnest - company's gym.
Today managed to do 30 minutes of treadmill,cycling and airwalking. Hmm...Long way togo. For a record my BMI =27.6 is categorized under overweight . I need to get out from this 'overweight' circle. I need to shed out another 5kg more to be in the normal weight category.
Kong......Chaiyo! CHaiyo!

2 comments:

kuchai said...

ahahah melencun memasing haa dapat main beskal. go kun go....jgn lupa gaks try weight area. tapi nak kena stat control fud intake eat 6 times a day tapi smaller portion. pehtu instead goreng2 try tukaq pi stim/sup. takut nanti muscle build ateh fat lagi berat ado. go kun go (aku ckp org kan main pandai ahahahhah)

Unknown said...

weh aku suka xtvt nih aku rasa aku pong kena take serious le nak slimming kan baadan nih...makan tak hengat!