Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bukak Pose @ Kelantan Delights & FArewell



We went for Buka Puasa Last Thursday at Kelantan Delights, SOoka Sentral. Sooka Sentral is actually adjacent to KL sentral. You need to go out from the KL Sentral Building ( Exit dekat area KLIA Deaprture ) and lintas jln sikit je. Kat situ ada a few restaurant jugak.
The food was biasa2 je. I thought i can catch some nasik kerabu or nasi dagang the least. Harem.. Yg ada hanyela nasi putih n nasik tomato , with lauk yang biasa2 aje. The kueh spread ok la. Mee soto dia sedap and keropk banyak, jeruk pun ya ado. Mee soto dia aku letak cili kicap satu sudu besar... Ya ado lps tu tala air bergelas.

QA team NMMPJ - Mens team ( yg as usual tak cukup korum )
The next day was my last day in NMM PJ .Mei yen pulak pegi arrange Technical release Fty pkl 8am. SO I couldn't catch the daily MDWT meeting for the farewell speech. So terpaksa call back bebudak ni to gather dlam pkl 1155 before they went off for their break & friday prayers. SO there's go being me yg kalau bukak mulut je.. mesti meleleh la kan.

QA team NMMPJ - Ladies team yg semakin berkembang
Boss aku knows me well. She says I look tough outside but when I open my mouth gerenti meleleh. Anyway deep down in my heart I thanked her bcoz without her consent I won't be where I am today.




No comments: